We’ve assembled this mini quiz to get you up to speed on some interesting facts and give you the chance to win 6 months free subscription to the Skurio BreachAlert platform for your organisation.
Hope you have fun finding the answers...
- You need your special Skurio torch to find the answers
- Look for the Skurio logo around the trade show hall
- Complete all the answers correctly for a chance to win the prize
Did you find all the answers? Complete this form and enter to win!
Terms and Conditions: Skurio BreachQuest 2019
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this competition.
Who may enter & How to enter
- This prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of Europe, aged 18 or over, who are visitors to Digital Transformation Expo 9th-10th Oct 2019.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this competition.
How to enter
- Complete you entry and register your details at https://info.skurio.com/breachquest.
- Maximum of one entry per person/business.
- All entries must be received by 14:00pm (UK time) on 10th October 2019.
Winner selection and notification
- The winner of the Skurio BreachQuest will be selected at random from correct entries and receive the following prize:
The prize is:
- 6 month’s licence for BreachAlert (Professional Edition) for the winner’s business.
- The license may commence at any time before midnight on 31st December 2019 after which the prize offer will expire.
- The license is offered with Skurio Ltd standard terms and conditions and can strictly for the use of the winning entrant’s company.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone with 7 days of the close of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- References to the “Promoter” in this paragraph include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the competition Save that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for any type of liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited under applicable law (including liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, to the extent English law applies), the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion or in awarding any prize;
- any use of the prize(s), or changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the competition, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If you have opted in or otherwise indicated your consent, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes via the methods for which you have indicated your consent.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
English Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- The ‘Promoter’ is Skurio Ltd with offices at 14 Gray’s Inn Road London, WC1X 8HN