What to prioritise in cybersecurity now the way we work has changed?
Businesses have taken bold digital transformation steps during the pandemic, forced to support employees working from home. It's unlikely that these changes in working will be completely reversed.
If you're responsible for your organisation's information security, it's perfectly normally to be worried right now. Since COVID, fewer than half or IT professionals are confident about their organisation's cybersecurity - down from 71% before the crisis*.
Read this guide to whitepaper to understand:
- Challenges IT leaders like you are facing right now
- Common vulnerabilities due to rapid COVID-related change
- How hackers are adapting their techniques to exploit the situation
- What security measures to prioritise with limited resources
- How to reduce your digital risk when you can't cover all the bases
To find out more, complete this form to download your copy
* Ponemon Institute, Cybersecurity in the Remote Work Era, 2020